- This event has passed.
July 4th in Whitefish Bay
July 4 @ 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
To allow for people to spread out and gather safely, we have elongated the parade route this year. Whitefish Bay’s 4th of July parade begins at 11:30 and travels from Kent Ave. & Silver Spring Dr., east to Silver Spring Dr. & Marlborough Dr., south to Marlborough Dr. & Chateau Pl., ending at the southeast corner of Cahill Park. We anticipate the parade ending at 1pm. Please note: For the sake of safety, candy will not be distributed during the parade this year.
- Chairs and blankets cannot be placed along the parade route and Klode Park until 6:00 a.m. on July 4th.
- During the parade, please keep children at the curb on the parade route. There are moving vehicles / large floats that can severely injure a child running into the street.
- Picnic tables cannot be removed from the picnic area.
- Please note that tablecloths do not “hold” a table.
- If during the day you wish to put up large umbrellas, awnings or tents, please put them toward the side of the park. Come fireworks time, please take the awnings, umbrellas and tents down.
- Rule for personal fireworks: If it flies, if it explodes, if it causes fire on ignition or sustains fire, it’s illegal. Enjoy the Sendik’s fireworks show at the park! Leave it to the professionals and be considerate of your neighbors.